Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mad Crafter

Lots going on in the world of Agnellino!

Lately I've been working on three designs--Mark, Cleo, and Violet--which are all at various stages of completion. I've also been doing some sketching (both on paper and in my head)--George, Charlie, Sarah, Amelia, and Albert--and button-hunting. Also also also my friend Sara is having twins in October, and she recently found out that she's having a boy and a girl. So I'm designing matching sweaters for the babies, a girl version and a boy version, which I plan to name after the twins once they're born.

In other crafting news, I've taken up embroidery. Last night I started my first project, a flour sack dish towel. It's got a threaded running stitch border in red & teal, and I'm using a scrap of fabric from my quilting project to appliqué a little bird in one of the corners. I'm calling this project "Uccellino," which is Italian for "little bird." And today I made peanut butter, banana, & honey cupcakes for my dogs. I got the recipe from PupSnacks, by Stephanie Mehanna, which I picked up at PetSmart about a week ago.

No comments: